The Governing Council of the Cat Fancy
The GCCF is the premier registration body for pedigree cats in the UK and has taken very seriously its responsibility to support the breeding of healthy cats.
But more than ever the spotlight falls on breeders to demonstrate a commitment to help ensure kittens are fit and healthy – both at the time of sale and throughout their lives.
FREE Insurance for your kittens
- For the kittens you sell
- Immediate cover for illness and injury
- Set up by you up to 10 days before collection
- Protection from the time of sale
- Earn cash with our reward scheme
Agria Pet Insurance for your own cats
- Breeding risks — cover for fertility tests, complications from pregnancy and kittening, death due to pregnancy and kittening, vet’s fees for kittens pre-sale
- Vet’s fees, death, loss, overseas travel and more
- Discounts for insuring multiple pets